With Father’s Day fast approaching, it’s time to get that gift organised! To make your life a little easier, we’ve put together a gift guide to help you find dad the perfect present to say thanks, with something he actually likes!
Style Your Dad
Dads are always busy, and sometimes their fashion sense can get left behind. Why not treat him to something that he wouldn’t buy himself? Whether he’s already quite stylish or prefers something more casual, our stores have a great range of products with something for every dad.
- Clarks – Kessell Craft Men’s Sport Shoe – £65
- Fat Face – Hawnby Organic Cotton Crew Neck T-shirt (2 for £40)
- Fat Face – One Pack Fintastic Socks – £6
Every dad needs the everyday essentials, and these always prove highly popular! When in doubt, play it safe and get him something you know he needs.
- Superdrug – BaByliss for Men i-Trim Stubble Trimmer – £24.99
- Boots – Ted Baker Tropical Traveller Wash Bag – £15
- Bodycare – Hugo Boss Miniature Gift Set – £24.99
Food is the best way to someone’s heart! If your dad has a sweet tooth, Grosvenor has a range of goodies to make his day.
- Costa – treat your dad to a coffee and a cake for as little at £5.
- Sweet Emporium – head to the store where you will be spoilt for choice.
Whatever you decide to get him this year, we hope you have a great time celebrating Father’s Day!